WAX MELTS CARE GUIDE
- Use with a tea light wax or oil burner.
- Please only use the appropriate tea light candles in your burner.
- For the best possible fragrance, it’s recommended to burn two melts at a time.However some fragrances are quite overbearing meaning one may be sufficient.
- Keep your wax/oil burner & melts well out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials.
- Store your melts in a cool & dry place.
CANDLE CARE GUIDE
- NEVER burn a candle longer than 4 hours at a time (especially on the first burn as this is the most important). Always keep the candle in sight and never unattended. Only burn on a flat and heat resistant surface.
- ALWAYS trim your candle's wick to roughly 1/4 inch before each burn (your candle comes pre-trimmed and ready to use). You can do this with wick trimmers (preferably) or scissors. Trimming your wick allows the to candle burn correctly and safely. If your candle starts to emit lots of black smoke, it means your wick needs to be trimmed! This smoke can cause your candle jar to become black around the edges. TRIM YOUR WICK!
- PLEASE allow your candle to reach a full melt pool on each burn (melted wax from edge to edge of the jar). It should take between 3-4 hours to reach a full melt pool.
- DO NOT extinguish your candle until you have reached a full melt pool, this can cause the candle to tunnel (leaving wax on the sides of the jar). If your candle has not reached a full melt pool on the first burn, do not fret! It is common with coconut waxes for this to happen, continue following the care steps and the unmelted wax will catch up.
- KEEP your candle away from draughts, near windows with curtains or flammable material(s)/objects.
- DISCONTINUE use when there is 1/2 inch of wax left, failure to do this may cause your candle jar to explode.
- ALWAYS keep out of the reach of children and pets.